Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Pay Type: Salary
Business Unit: Corporate, HSE
Reports to: Director, Health, Safety, and Environmental
Education requirements: Position requires skills normally obtained through the completion of high school, GED, or equivalent. College degree preferred. Industry experience is preferred.
Travel Requirements: This position requires a valid state-issued driver’s license, and employees must pass an initial drug and alcohol screening at hire. You may be required to drive a vehicle to and from various work sites.
XRI’s HSE Coordinator’s responsibilities are to provide oversight within the field operations to ensure that all HSE policies and procedures are complying during all activities within the organization. The HSE Coordinator may have accountability for more than a single location or district within their area of responsibility.
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides HSE specialist advisory, technical and management support to the designated area(s) of responsibility. Including areas in Texas and New Mexico.
- Conduct daily site Hazard Hunts to ensure that all operations are within the guidelines of the HSE manual as well as a client requirement
- Proactively partners with the local management teams to identify and resolve HSE issues; engages with teams to ensure HSE roles, responsibilities and expectations are understood and followed by all personnel.
- Ensures all required HSE reporting is completed timely and accurately.
- Ensures their designated location(s) activities and operations are conducted in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations (local, state, federal), SOPs, Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Advises and supports local management in activities to foster a positive HSE culture.
- Follow all HSE processes and procedures
- Able to stand and walk on concrete and uneven surfaces
- Frequent exposure to inclement weather, bright lights, loud noises, dust, gas, and/or fumes
- Able to operate some equipment and vehicles
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Oil and Gas HSE
- Experience and familiarity with energy and water industries preferred
- Knowledge of Incident and Reporting Systems
- PEC Safe land, H2S Clear current training
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in MS excel, power point, and word
- Outstanding team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Out-of-town, overnight travel may be required
- OSHA 30 or equivalent certifications preferred
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements/standards
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement
- XRI is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.